2 Day Private Cruise

From EUR €3,350.00
  • Duration: 32 Hours (approx.)
  • Location: Athens, Attica
  • Product code: 2 Day Private Cruise CATT

Islands Adventures


Salamina bay (Agios Georgios) South of Agistri, sunken city at Epidaurus,, Uninhabited Islands – Salamina harbour

Day 1


Our journey begins on the small, historic island of Salamina, just a short 15min ferry ride away from Perama harbor, Athens. Salamina has an illustrious history. In 480BC, one of the largest naval battles in Greek antiquity was courageously fought and won against the Persian fleet, despite the Greek fleet being vastly outnumbered.
Today, Salamina is a non-pretentious, bustling island suburb for Athenians with many seaside restaurants and a local market. It is also home to the Hellenic Naval Headquarters on its Northern coast.

We will welcome you aboard at 10:30 for drinks and appetizers while we go through the important safety information and general briefing. While you settle in and enjoy your floating hotel and a sunset on the sea, we will make our way our first stop

Agistri - South

Try horse riding, or if you have the experience go on a longer trek through the pine forests and fruit groves. Explore the salt pan, Metochi, and the church of Panagia with the most amazing panoramic view.


A place for the archeology lovers. You will have the chance to visit the Sanctuary of Asklepios, the son of Apollo and the god of medicine. Other sights include the ancient theatre that’s still in use today for productions and the ruins of a medieval castle. There is the chance to snorkel over the sunken ruins of Epidavros sunken city when we are moored in the bay. Plenty of chances to do more paddle boarding around this beautiful cove. We will also stay here for the evening taking dinner in one of the local tavernas.

Day 2

Uninhabited islands

In the morning we will enjoy a nice leisurely cruise to the small cluster of islands north of Aegina for some snorkelling and general sunbathing laziness. You can try your hand Stand up paddle boarding. We will have a BBQ on board For those of you so inclined we can spin the decks
and have a bit of a party, or even persuade the captain to get his guitar out.

Then all good things must come to an end, we return to our home port of Salamina and say our goodbyes about 17:00.

EXTRAS that you can purchase while booking:
Lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks for each passenger
• Snorkeling

• Paddleboarding

  • Wholly private tour (your party only)
  • Transportation to and from your central hotel in Athens or Piraeus
  • Transportation to and from the cruise terminal of Piraeus port and Athens International Airport
  • Drop off where you wish in Athens
  • Professional, English-speaking driver & crew who provides information and tips
  • All fuel surcharges and toll roads
  • Every thing that involves the crew and boat and vehicle
  • Itinerary’s fuel for the boat and fuel for the 75hp RIB. (to get to the islands while on anchor, and to snorkelling places etc.)
  • All towels
  • Bedding


What’s NOT included

  • O
  • H
  • O
  • H
  • O
  • H


  • Wi-fi

  • Each 2 passengers have a private cabin with there own WC
  • A
  • A
  • A
  • A

For any enquiries, please contact our customer support at +306994805050


  • Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
  • All prices are for a 2 DAY CRUISE, for up to 8 passengers (on request 10),  and passengers will be transfered to and from the boat with a minivan or minibus
  • You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain; otherwise the driver will do their best for you to see most of the sites
  • Departure time is between 15:00. Pick-up is based on your preference! (Airport hotel,port)
  • Duration: Full Week
  • Our drivers & crew are professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Their priority is your satisfaction and safety. Most speak English and are ready to help and to provide tips!
  • Our cars are well-maintained, clean, and have free Wi-Fi. Baby chairs, wheelchairs and most phone chargers are available on request, at no additional charge
  • By booking you must deposit 100% of the amount OR deposit 20% of the amount and you will be charged the rest (80%) of full amount 14 days before the Cruise date 


  • We reserve the right to cancel a booking for a full refund in the case of bad weather or site closures & health issues
  • You can cancel free of charge up to 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure
  • Cancellations between 7 and 13 days in advance of the tour incur a 20% cancellation fee
  • Cancellations between 3 and 6 days in advance of the tour incur a 50% cancellation fee
  • Cancellations within 2 days of the scheduled departure incur a 100% cancellation fee
  • After that time, no changes to pick-up times and no refunds or cancellations can be made

For any questions we will be more than happy to answer within 24 hours

Thank you.