- Duração: 9 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: DELPHI
- Código de produto: DELPHI TOUR CATT 1
• Visit the archaeological site at Delphi and the village of Arachova.
The Temple of Apollo is the center of an extensive archaeological site that includes the Treasuries of the Siphnians and the Athenians, a theater, and a stadium. You can also visit the museum, which houses the famous Delphic Charioteer and the statue of Antinous, the lover of Hadrian. We stop in the picturesque mountain resort of Arachova, which is one of the most popular places near Athens for skiing in the winter. There we will relax, enjoy the beautiful views, or have a coffee at one of the many cafés.
EXTRAS that you can purchase while booking:
• Admission fees
• Professional tour guide (for in the site)
• Lunch or dinner for each passenger
• Transportation from and to your central hotel in Athens or Piraeus
• Transportation from and to the cruise terminal of Piraeus port
• Admission fees
• Food and drinks
• Professional Site Guide (if wanted)
KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK:
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• All prices are for 1 tour, for 1 to 4 passengers, with a taxi or sedan, and up to 7 passengers with a minivan
• You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain; otherwise the driver will do their best for you to see most of the sites
• Departure time is between 6:00am-8:30am, based on your preference!
• Duration: 7~10 hours
• Our drivers are professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Their priority is your satisfaction and safety. All our drivers speak English and are ready to help and to provide tips!
• Our cars are well-maintained, clean, and have free Wi-Fi. Baby chairs, wheelchairs and most phone chargers are available on request, at no additional charge
• You can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before your tour is due to start. No refunds are allowed after this time.
For any questions we will be more than happy to answer within 24 hours.