Athens Mini Tour
- Dauer: 3 Stunden (ca.)
- Ort: Athens, Attica
- Produkt-Code: ATHENS MINI TOUR CATT 1
• See the Changing of the Guard at Parliament, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the National Library, the University and the Academy of Athens, Hadrian’s Arch, the 1896 Olympic Stadium, plus a stunning view of the city from Lycabettus Hill.
Near the Parliament, we will also see the famous “trilogy” of buildings designed by the Danish architects Theophil and Christian Hansen: the Academy of Athens, the University of Athens, and the National Library. In grand neoclassical style, they represent the ambitions of the early Greek state.
Along with these more modern landmarks, we also see the stadium where the first modern Olympics were held in 1896.
We visit the monument known as Hadrian’s Arch, a distinctive Roman structure dedicated to Theseus and Hadrian, the founders of Athens.
Finally, we view of the Acropolis and the whole city atop Lycabettus Hill.
(If you would like to see more of the ancient monuments, such as the Parthenon, you can select our full Athens Tour).
• Transportation from and to your central hotel in Athens or Piraeus
• Transportation from and to the cruise terminal of Piraeus port
• Admission fees
• Food and drinks
• Professional Site Guide (if wanted)
KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK:
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• All prices are for 1 tour, for 1 to 4 passengers, with a taxi or sedan, and up to 7 passengers with a minivan
• You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain; otherwise the driver will do their best for you to see most of the sites
• Departure time is between 10:00am-3:00pm, based on your preference!
• Duration: 2.5 hours
• Our drivers are professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Their priority is your satisfaction and safety. All our drivers speak English and are ready to help and to provide tips!
• Our cars are well-maintained, clean, and have free Wi-Fi. Baby chairs, wheelchairs and most phone chargers are available on request, at no additional charge
• You can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before your tour is due to start. No refunds are allowed after this time.
For any questions we will be more than happy to answer within 24 hours.